Beberapa hal yang harus diketahui sebelum memulai tutorial :

REPLY TO SEE

Oke itu semua ^_^ Untuk sementara ini aja

https://lolwesta.forumotion.com

Playing with Cookie  Empty Re: Playing with Cookie Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:26 am

Test Account

Members
Members
Hey you cannot use W3Schools for reference. Try Mozzila Developer Network (MDN) instead. But this is not offense, just a piece of useless comment so well. I'm not using W3Schools for reference. See W3Fools for more info and stuffs.

Ehem. Sorry for the somewhat offtopic but I really recommend you to quit searching and forking for references at W3Schools as I'm really not recommend that thing. But I will not makes myself looks like an ugly piece of cheese that just can sit down and wait for more reference - seriously I'm a creative person after all. I'm learning to be smart at coding stuffs and you know that.

But W3Schools is still good for reference yes it's still good. Yes sorry for this - I hate to tell this but yeah.

Blah sorry for the inconvenience. I'm really stating at a very bad mood now - and I'll really confused for all stuffs that I'm currently working.

Playing with Cookie  Empty Re: Playing with Cookie Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 am

LOLWesta

LOLWesta King
Enough for your mumbling. Also I've edited your post since you use curse-full words.

Well I have a simple answer for you : it's up to me where am I searching references for coding. Wink And since W3Schools is the best reference website so yeah I fork for references for coding at W3Schools. Sometimes you're not sure about what's you're currently reading for at MDN, so I search at W3Schools.

I just use W3Schools for simplicity for myself. Yeah maybe I'm just a n00b so yeah.

https://lolwesta.forumotion.com

Playing with Cookie  Empty Re: Playing with Cookie Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:30 am

Tsu

Members
Members
t

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum